Invoke Solutions is searching for a Sales Associate to help our clients with real time testing of short- and long-form video content. The technology solution sells itself once the client uses it just one time. The company’s clients include iconic consumer brands as well as companies in the entertainment/media sector. If you want to be part of a killer sales team with a record of meeting your quota year over year, this is a lucrative opportunity for you to help the company grow to $50 million in the next few years.
The candidate must have direct sales, inside sales, or sales support experience, be a good listener and ask the right questions. (S)he must be a self starter who knows how to take an opportunity from start to finish, and knows when to bring in other team members. (S)he must also collaborate well with the product, operations, and marketing teams. The candidate cannot be a lone wolf.
The company has well known customers, and needs someone to navigate and grow these accounts as well open new accounts. It is less about knowing where to find prospects, and more about having the right relationships to get deals closed.
The position is based in either Saattle, WA, or Waltham, MA. This is an individual contributor role reporting to a top Sales Director, with opportunity for growth within the sales organization. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
The world is moving toward video as a primary form of communications. And Invoke is enabling clients to test video content and probe deeply into not only what messages are being received, but why. We lead a live, online session with all of the stakeholders from our client company in the room. We take our clients on a journey with hundreds of consumers in a single session and probe deeply into the root drivers of their preference and behavior. Our technology provides a dashboard that analyzes sentiment, preferences, keywords, and much more – all in real time. Our clients can probe more deeply, on the fly, with one or all of the consumers since it is a live session. Because we are a digital testing solution with a digital dial, we can target specific audiences across the country and provide our clients with more meta data and custom metrics. And since our technology analyzes the data in real time, all the reports are delivered to the client at the end of the live session. Velocity is value.
Under the direction of the Sales Director, generate new opportunities through systematic prospecting, outbound calls and social/ industry networking. The new opportunities will be with both new and existing client companies.
Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business; uncover and secure qualified opportunities from existing and new Clients. Record all activity in the company’s CRM system.
Assist the Sales Director in generating proposals for new opportunities.
- Drive sales by presenting yourself as a smart, trusted strategic resource and business partner to Clients.
- Clearly and effectively work with the Senior Management to align with overall company goals.
- Consistently achieve monthly performance targets and quarterly goals.
- Liaise with internal Client Services and Operations departments to ensure Clients gain maximum value from long lasting research relationships.
Winning Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2-5 years of proven experience selling professional services or technology solutions, development of a sophisticated penetration plan, and record of closing deals.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- A high level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles; obvious ability to build consensus and captivate an audience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (phone experience a must).
- Experience with all MS office applications, a CRM software (Salesforce or Zoho), and a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web platforms for enhanced due diligence.
- Self motivator with experience working independently and/or remotely from direct manager.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
The culture is all about results, responsibility, and high performance. Our solutions are enable our clients to have immediate results to make faster decisions and increase company performance. We hold ourselves to the same standards. We have a phenomenal team that is very focused on achieving results. Everyone goes the extra mile to sure our clients are more than satisfied; they are enthusiastic.
At the same time, we have fun. We are a close knit team; we’re all in this together. We care deeply about each other and always have each other’s back. Each individual will go to endless lengths to support another team member. If you are an A player then you will thrive here, and you will have loads of fun.
We are a growing technology company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us. This is an excellent opportunity to work for an organization at the cusp of reinventing ad & program testing.