April, 2017. Invoke Solutions is revolutionizing the way research is done – from product concept testing and advertisement feedback to television character and plot development. We are trusted by major recognized brands and you can learn more at www.invoke.com. Our solution combines qualitative and quantitative research involving patented software and professional services.
Our success is fueling the growth of our Sales team. Are you someone who thrives in a creative environment that is always changing and evolving? Are you someone that lives for the sale, that is relentless in your passion to succeed, is willing to change the conversation and try new things? Are you someone that is self-driven and is always closing? Do you have over seven years of successful sales experience and are eager to take yourself to the next level? If so, we want to hear from you!
As an Invoke Sales Director, you will prospect and close new Clients, retain and grow existing Clients, represent a new way of doing research. You will question and uncover prospects’ unique business needs and showcase Invoke’s value proposition to meet those needs.
The position is based in our Boston offices or remotely in a major US metro location and offers a competitive total compensation package and room for growth within the organization. This is an individual contributor role. US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
• Generate new sales opportunities through systematic prospecting, outbound calls and social/ industry networking
• Maintain consistent pipeline of existing and prospective business; uncover and secure qualified opportunities from existing and new Clients
• Drive sales by presenting yourself as a smart, trusted strategic resource and business partner to Clients
• Clearly and effectively work with the Senior Vice President of Sales, to demonstrate Invoke’s value proposition through in-person and over the phone presentations
• Consistently achieve monthly sales targets and quarterly goals
• Liaise with internal Client Services and Operations departments to ensure Clients gain maximum value from research relationships and develop global account strategies
• 75% travel
Winning Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 7 years of proven experience selling professional services, development of a sophisticated penetration plan and account strategies; experience selling research and SaaS services preferred
• Ability to negotiate and communicate complex concepts/business issues verbally and in writing to clients, consultants and management
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities/projects and proven ability to develop long-term business relationships
• A high level of enthusiasm for building the business and the capacity to overcome obstacles; obvious ability to build consensus and captivate an audience
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (phone experience a must)
• Experience with all MS office applications, a CRM software (ZOHO or Salesforce), and a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web platforms for enhanced due diligence
• Self motivator with experience working independently and/or remotely
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
We are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing organization at the pulse of research re-invented. To be considered for this opportunity, please sell yourself by sending us your resume (In Word or PDF format) along with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org