Invoke Solutions is seeking a talented UI Engineer to help design and build the next generation of our large-scale online session platform for market research, and our course evaluation system for higher education institutions. You will design and build client-facing and internal elements of our products.
The Product families
Invoke has two primary product families. The first is a suite of solutions based on our patented technology for large scale online session that enable clients to probe “why” and not only “what” individuals think and do. Our simultaneous qual/quant solution allows organizations to gain real-time insights and take immediate action.
The second product is CoursEval™, a course evaluation system used by higher education institutions of all sizes worldwide. It has a robust set of features and also offers integration with the most popular learning management systems.
What Makes You A Good Fit:
Our team is small and highly collaborative. We rely on each other for ideas and different ways to approach problems. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys constant challenge and learning.
We want you because you:
– Function well as a key contributor in a small team/startup environment
– Are smart and highly motivated to muck around and learn new techniques and technologies
– Are familiar with UI frameworks. ReactJS is the pick of the litter for us, but experience with it is not required.
– Have oodles of experience with HTML, CSS, and browser quirks
– Have 2+ years of programming experience
– Either have a Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
Key technologies we’re utilizing in our Java-based stack include:
– Dropwizard application framework
– ReactJS on the front end, both browser-based and server-side rendering utilizing node.js
– MySQL to store the stuff that doesn’t go in Mongo
– Google Guice for our dependency injection
– Gradle and ansible for our builds
– Linux on our laptops
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org