What are the advantages of virtual focus groups during the COVID-19 era and beyond? What role does bias play in market research? In a distracted world, how do you hold test audiences captive for a 60 to 90-minute session?
Invoke’s CEO Gigi Wang sat down for a conversation with the African American Film Critics Association (AAFCA) to discuss the answers to these questions, and more, during a recent podcast episode.
In this podcast episode, you’ll hear:
- What a virtual focus group is and why it will continue to be a crucial element of the content testing process beyond the COVID-19 era.
- The advantages of a virtual test-screening solution over traditional, in-person methods of content testing.
- The UX components of Invoke’s platform that create a high participant AND client satisfaction rate.
- The importance of considering bias and cultural nuances in market research.
- Advantages of testing content on specific, studio-chosen audience sub-segments at scale with a virtual test-screening solution.
- Methods for testing TV shows and movies on parents and children seamlessly, in-home with Invoke.
- Eliminating the power of distraction with fun, engaging market research questions.
- How COVID has impacted Invoke and the entertainment industry and encouraged innovation and adaptation.
- Gigi’s experience as a female, a person of color, and CEO in tech-dominated fields.
Click the link below to listen to the podcast episode.