For over ten years, Invoke Solutions has been pushing the boundaries of marketing research with its real-time, large scale qualitative research expertise and platform. During that time, we have introduced 6 versions of our core technology, a mobile application, automated reporting tools, and just recently an analytics dashboard for the DIY survey market. (Check out our sister company and blog at www.groketeer.com) While we are proud of our R&D and technical achievements, we are even more proud of the work that our skilled team of researchers has produced on behalf of our growing customer base.
This blog is intended to be a vehicle for us to share our thinking, points-of-view and general knowledge that we have collected over these ten years. Because of our unique position in the industry, our perspectives are also unique.
And our posts will generally fall into three categories-
- Snapshots on interesting or compelling findings from our own research on subjects that we think are important to our community
- Best practices and insight pieces, which are the by-product of lessons learned and patterns identified from our years as students of the consumer
- Commentaries on emerging trends and topics raised by the larger research community
Some of the specific upcoming topics we will cover include:
- How is the growth of social media affecting smartphone purchase decisions
- What are the most effective premium cues in ‘green’ packaging
- The growing influence of social media in directly influencing sales…otherwise known as “Social Commerce”.
- Participant engagement. How to achieve 95%+ completion rates and satisfaction levels with research methodologies
- The 5 rules of a successful new product launches
- How and why Twitter is becoming the bellwether for the hyper socially active
Initially, we will post once a week. However, if we see the appetite and interest in our thinking increase, we will respond accordingly. And we want this to be a two way dialog. If you have interest in a topic that you think we may have a point-of-view on, let us know. As a company we have gathered qualitative insight from tens of thousands of people across thousands of products and brands and hundreds of clients. As a result, we have a unique view into why people do and think what they do.
We hope you join us.