Content Marketing Associate
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative person who loves marketing and is excited to work at a small, dynamic company. This job is ideal for someone interested in advancing their content marketing skills. Your role will focus on creating blog posts, social media posts, marketing emails, and other communications. A love of writing is critical for this position.
Invoke empowers companies to make same-day, audience-guided decisions. Traditional program testing involves intercepting people at a mall and bringing them to a theater to view a video. A dozen of those viewers are paid to participate in a single focus group session. Likewise, traditional qualitative methods for ad/product/package testing also have small sample sizes. Invoke is revolutionizing the industry by offering a technology-driven solution that delivers deep, qualitative insights at large, quantitative scale.
This enables studios and global consumer brands to test more, test faster, and test better. Because we are a digital testing solution with a digital dial, we provide our clients with metadata and custom metrics in addition to qual and quant insights. And because our platform can translate from 19 languages in real time, we can target large, specific audiences around the world.
The purpose of the role is to maximize Invoke’s presence in the marketplace, create a pipeline of qualified leads, and support our sales team.
- Produce interesting blog content
- Research and write reports and other long-form content
- Use imagery to help tell the story
- Contribute to social media publishing and strategy
- Track performance across content channels
- Become an expert on our products and the industries we serve
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in growing your marketing skills
- Understanding of inbound marketing, social media, and SEO
- Experience with any of the following would be helpful: WordPress, Photoshop, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, email marketing, blogging, lead gen, graphic design, video editing.
This position is based in Waltham, MA. We have lots of perks–snacks, pet-friendly office, flexible workdays–to name a few. Contact us to apply!