This position is based in the Boston area.
Invoke is looking for an experienced Accountant that would be responsible for the day-to-day accounting and monthly reporting. The candidate must have solid accounting experience, be a good listener, and ask the right questions. (S)he must be a self-starter who knows how a smaller company operates.
Invoke offers a technology-enabled service to Entertainment and other companies for testing programming and advertising content. Our clients are all iconic brands that are well known around the world.
This is an individual contributor role, with significant potential for growth with the organization. U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
- Invoice clients
- Enter accounts payable
- Record cash receipts
- Process expense reports and corporate card expenses
- Monitor spending to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- Perform month end closing duties such as journal entries and reconciliations for various accounts including cash, prepaids, accruals and other assets/liabilities accounts
- Prepare monthly commission reports and manage payroll processing
- Assist with reporting on performance metrics
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external financial reports
- Aid external auditors with supporting schedules and supplemental information
- Perform ad hoc accounting and financial analysis as needed by the business
- Assist CFO in keeping small MA office running smoothly
Winning Skills and Experience
- BS in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years accounting experience in a company
- Proficiency with accounting software and MS Excel
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High level of enthusiasm for building the business and capacity to overcome obstacles
- Small company experience a plus
- Commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits
Invoke’s culture is all about results, responsibility, and high performance. Our solutions enable our clients to make decisions quickly and increase company performance. We hold ourselves to the same standards. We have a phenomenal team that is very focused on achieving results. Everyone goes the extra mile to ensure our clients are enthusiastic, not simply satisfied.
At the same time, we have fun. We are a close-knit team; we’re all in this together. We care deeply about each other and always have each other’s back. Each individual will go to endless lengths to support another team member. If you are an A player then you will thrive here, and you will have loads of fun.
This is an excellent opportunity grow with a company that’s reinventing the way Hollywood tests its new releases.
Please complete the application below!