Software QA Engineer
Join Invoke’s talented and innovative engineering team and help build Invoke’s market-leading research platform. Develop and execute test strategies to ensure quality, reliability, and scalability of the platform while working with modern technology stacks: Java, React, AWS, machine learning, NLP, etc.
In an agile environment, you will develop component and end-to-end test cases for new and existing features. You will contribute to end-to-end automation tests that will be used in the CI/CD development process to maintain high quality. You will report software defects and work to have them resolved.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases
- Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas
- Find, isolate, document, and track bugs through resolution
- Expand automated test coverage
- Work with the Operations team to troubleshoot and diagnose any reported issues
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with Web UI testing
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing, especially Selenium/WebDriver
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Expertise in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
- Experience testing on portable devices (tablets, phones)
Invoke is building and innovating upon world-class market research solutions for global organizations in the entertainment, healthcare, consumer goods industries, and more. We hold live, interactive virtual research sessions to probe deeply into consumer behavior and uncover the “why” behind what consumers think or feel about a clients’ offering. For example, for our entertainment clients, we test pre-release movies, TV shows, and episodes on our platform, and offer critical consumer perspectives to help studios optimize their content at any stage of production. Our state-of-the-art technology provides an easy-to-digest dashboard that analyzes sentiment, preferences, and keywords in real-time and can translate to and from over 50 languages for global sessions.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.