- Josh Kovolenko, SVP Marketing, Discovery
- Puja Vohra, EVP Marketing and Strategy, Showtime Networks
- Eric Ratchman, Global Head of Business, IMDb TV, Amazon Studios
- Gigi Wang, CEO, Invoke
- Ira Rubenstein, Chief Digital and Marketing Officer, PBS
- Todd Spangler, NY Digital Editor, Variety (Moderator)
State of Direct-to-Consumer Entertainment Marketing
Audiences are increasingly turning to streaming and direct-to-consumer entertainment, attracted to its value, quality and convenience. With such exploding content choice, what strategies are forming to best prioritize and market this programming?
Discovery, Amazon Studios, Showtime, PBS and Invoke executives join Variety’s Todd Spangler in the Variety Streaming Room to uncover strategies, research tools, and new technologies marketers are adopting to promote programming in the competitive direct-to-consumer entertainment landscape.